I called Healthiest You on Friday around 6 p.m. to register my information, and I was called back within minutes. I was amazed and relieved that the prescription was called in and waiting at the pharmacy. I was beyond impressed and on the mend/back to work on Monday!
Employers offering telemedicine in 2015 are expected to
SAVE OVER $6 Billion
Corporate Telemedicine Plans
with NO DEDUCTIBLE and NO-COPAYS
Business Telehealth Services, Benefits and Prescription Discount Plans
Advantages for Employers
What it is
- Telemedicine connects patients with doctors remotely using technology such as telephone, webcam or other electronic means
- This is not health insurance; it is a supplemental health benefit to complement existing healthcare coverage
What it does
- For employers, it’s an inexpensive way to improve benefits while saving on premiums and reducing PTO
- For uninsured employees, it provides affordable access to everyday healthcare
- For Insured employees, it reduces out-of-pocket medical expense and bridges gaps in coverage
- For everyone else, it makes medical care more convenient and accessible any time, day or night
- Lower insurance premiums by lowering claims
- Reduce financial loss due to paid time off
- Provides affordable alternative for companies not required to offer insurance to their employees
- Qualifies for employee’s pre-tax flex spending account or HSA
Healthy & Happy Employees
- Your employees will appreciate the user-friendly plan that saves money and takes the hassle out of health management
- Save travel time and long waits for routine care that can be handled remotely
It was so nice to get such a fast response and not have to wait to get into the doctor and worry any longer. Peace of mind is priceless.
Why Use Telemedicine?
- Itchy Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Infections
- Sprains and Strains
- Sinus Symptoms
- Travel Medications
- Bites and Stings
- Medication Refills
- Pink Eye
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Body Aches
- Mild Lacerations
- Sore Throat
- Respiratory Infections
HealthiestYou doctors address all of these most common ailments
The Healthtera Difference
Compared to our competition, there is no contest! Our telemedicine plans are the best!
- While integration of telemedicine as a new profit center is big business for insurance giants, we focus on making the overall cost of health benefits more affordable for your business.
- Our high utilization rate (42%) compared with that of our competitors (2% on average) means you can reduce the cost of healthcare coverage without reducing the amount of care
- Our competitors charge for each doctor visit whereas our low monthly fee includes unlimited physician consultations with no deductible and zero out-of-pocket
- Our plan covers the employee plus up to 9 dependents with unlimited 24/7 phone, video or email visits with U.S. Board Certified doctors in English or Spanish at no extra charge
Savings on Everyday Health Costs
- Prescription savings up to 80%.
- Unlimited physician consultations with no deductibles and no out-of-pocket co-pays
- Lower out-of-pocket health expenses with benefits for employees
Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Available 24/7/365 by phone, video, or email anywhere in the U.S.
- Doctors usually respond within 10 minutes!
Get a Quote!
Fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.