It was so nice to get such a fast response and not have to wait to get into the doctor and worry any longer. Peace of mind is priceless.
Employers offering telemedicine in 2015 are expected to
SAVE OVER $6 Billion
Corporate Telemedicine Plans
with NO DEDUCTIBLE and NO-COPAYS
Business Telehealth Services, Benefits and Prescription Discount Plans
Advantages for Employers
What it is
- Telemedicine connects patients with doctors remotely using technology such as telephone, webcam or other electronic means
- This is not health insurance; it is a supplemental health benefit to complement existing healthcare coverage
What it does
- For employers, it’s an inexpensive way to improve benefits while saving on premiums and reducing PTO
- For uninsured employees, it provides affordable access to everyday healthcare
- For Insured employees, it reduces out-of-pocket medical expense and bridges gaps in coverage
- For everyone else, it makes medical care more convenient and accessible any time, day or night
- Lower insurance premiums by lowering claims
- Reduce financial loss due to paid time off
- Provides affordable alternative for companies not required to offer insurance to their employees
- Qualifies for employee’s pre-tax flex spending account or HSA
Healthy & Happy Employees
- Your employees will appreciate the user-friendly plan that saves money and takes the hassle out of health management
- Save travel time and long waits for routine care that can be handled remotely
I called Healthiest You on Friday around 6 p.m. to register my information, and I was called back within minutes. I was amazed and relieved that the prescription was called in and waiting at the pharmacy. I was beyond impressed and on the mend/back to work on Monday!
Why Use Telemedicine?
- Itchy Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Infections
- Sprains and Strains
- Sinus Symptoms
- Travel Medications
- Bites and Stings
- Medication Refills
- Pink Eye
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Body Aches
- Mild Lacerations
- Sore Throat
- Respiratory Infections
HealthiestYou doctors address all of these most common ailments
The Healthtera Difference
Compared to our competition, there is no contest! Our telemedicine plans are the best!
- While integration of telemedicine as a new profit center is big business for insurance giants, we focus on making the overall cost of health benefits more affordable for your business.
- Our high utilization rate (42%) compared with that of our competitors (2% on average) means you can reduce the cost of healthcare coverage without reducing the amount of care
- Our competitors charge for each doctor visit whereas our low monthly fee includes unlimited physician consultations with no deductible and zero out-of-pocket
- Our plan covers the employee plus up to 9 dependents with unlimited 24/7 phone, video or email visits with U.S. Board Certified doctors in English or Spanish at no extra charge
Savings on Everyday Health Costs
- Prescription savings up to 80%.
- Unlimited physician consultations with no deductibles and no out-of-pocket co-pays
- Lower out-of-pocket health expenses with benefits for employees
Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Available 24/7/365 by phone, video, or email anywhere in the U.S.
- Doctors usually respond within 10 minutes!
Get a Quote!
Fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.